Living Values Education Distance Facilitator Training (DFT) - allowing individuals to have a role in sharing Living Values. The 20 page "Facilitator Training Guide" delivers all the techniques and skills required to feel confident to facilitate activities and workshops using these Living Values Eduation materials with community groups, schools, families etc.
The Distance programme must provide facilitators of the same quality, knowledge and experience as those who attend the 3 required Living Values Education members' workshops of minimum three days.
The final three day workshop participating in a co-facilitator role is followed by the two day Train the Trainer (TTT) taking place with Living Values Eduation Trainers as it would for normal workshop participants and may require travelling to another country to attend this last practical aspect. This last combination workshop and TTT days are being held in various parts of the world on an ongoing basis troughout the year.
The full Facilitator Training must be completed within one year.
All monitoring is done by four methods during the 12 week training process:
- Reviewing the Personal Journal of the Home Study programme after each value section (requires weekly submitting by email)
- On conclusion of Home Study, evaluation of responses to questions in the DFT guide, (requires submitting by email)
- Checking weekly participant responses to questions in the 12 week Living Values Self Reflection online programme
- Through regular email contact with the participant - there is electronic interaction throughout the 12 week program.
At this stage Distance Faciliator Certification is provided equal to that of those who attend the regular required four, 3 day workshops. This would allow you to provide Living Values Education activities.
For full Living Values Education Facilitator Accreditation, attendance and co-facilitation is required at one, 5 day combination workshop and TTT with local Associate or Focal Point after undertaking the Study.
All participants undertake the 12 week Living Values Education Distance Home Study at the same time as participation in the Living Values Education Distance Self Reflection Programme which offers the opportunity to experience for yourself and fully benefit from the change in your own awareness to values.
|Name:||Living Values Education Distance Facilitator|
|Level:||3 - Entry for Facilitator Training|
|Audience:||Would be Facilitators who've passed Levels 1 and 2|
|Duration:||Within 12 months of completing Level 2|
|Cost:||Registration Fee - US$100|
The materials for Living Values Education Distance Facilitator include:
- Living Values Education Distance Facilitator Programme Application Form
Please fill in and return to us by email, we will then connect you to your national Associate or Focal Point or you can work direct with us at Living Values Education Distance.
- Living Values Education Distance Facilitator Training Guide
This 20 page Guide delivers all the techniques and skills required to feel confident to facilitate activities and workshops using Living Values Education these materials with community groups, schools, families etc. The Gude provides professional advice, recommendations as to how to be a successful facilitator, something quite different from a teacher, in that a facilitator draws out while a teacher puts in.
- Living Values Education Distance Self-Reflection - Rainbow Booklet accompanies Online Programme