Designer, Builder and WebMaster of - Living Values Education International
Living Values Education, (ALIVE), is an International non-profit organization dedicated to teaching Educators to teach children and young adults 12 critical social values.
This website gets over 7,000 visits per month, and requires regular and timely updates. I took charge of this ©1995 site in January of 2009, and I have completely re-diesigned the navigation and renovated this site from HTML 3 tables to custom CSS global design. With nearly 100 pages, this work is still in progress.
I also administrate PHPlist, an email campain manager. I prepare the newsletter for mailing to 7,000 recipients who recieve our newsletters regularly.
While everything on this site is navigable from the main menu system, since there are many pages on this site and many of the pages are very long, I have created a few direct links to pages with certain qualities:
Note the use of HTML anchors to to jump from the top of the page content list to the details further down the page, with convenient links bact to the top. I employ this method using various techniques on many pages.
- http://livingvalues.net/contact.html There over 100 pages on this site with contact information for over 60 countries. So on the Contact Page for ease of navigation I allow the user to select a continent which takes them to our Support Near You page where they can easily find support information for their country.
- http://livingvalues.net/CRsMAIN.html There are 60 countries working with Living Values Education. Fifty countries submit information for their Country Reports so I created a main page where they can easily navigate to the country they desire to read about. There are many countries so the enhancements of the Country Reports is still a work in progress.
- http://livingvalues.net/songs3-7.html Living Values Education provides many free downloads for participating educators. This is a page I created for downloading songs used in childrens' activities.
Designer, Coder - My Silky Suds / Horseshoe Nail Sculptors
- On this dual website note that I use layers to make enlargements from thumbnails lightening fast.
Designer, Coder - Jewelry by Alex
- I made the use of layers here as well.
Co-Designer, Coder - Delphi Psychiatry
Co-Designer, Coder - Prizm Surveying
Co-Designer, Coder - Estudio Group
Co-Designer, Coder - University Place Pediactrics
Co-Designer, Coder - Wardrobe Warrior