- If you provide personal information the Association for Living Values Education International (“ALIVE”) may store this information manually and/or electronically. By supplying this information you are consenting to ALIVE holding and using it for the purposes for which it was provided. Information provided will be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfil that purpose.
- ALIVE may also collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and for ALIVE’s webmasters. This is statistical data about ALIVE’s users' browsing actions and patterns which does not identify any individual and allows ALIVE to ensure that content from ALIVE’s website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and/or wireless or mobile device.
- Personal information provided to ALIVE by you will only be used for the purposes stated when the information is provided. Personal information will not be sold to third parties, or provided to direct marketing companies or other such organisations without your permission. Personal information collected and/or processed by ALIVE is held in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws. ALIVE does not use personal information to make automated decisions.
- Demographical and statistical information about user behaviour may be collected and used to analyse the popularity and effectiveness of ALIVE's website. Any disclosure of this information will be in aggregate form and will not identify individual users.
- ALIVE may disclose your personal information to third parties if ALIVE is under a duty or in receipt of a request by a government or regulatory authority, ALIVE’s insurers or lawyers to disclose or share such information in order to comply with any legal obligation or request or to protect the rights, property or safety of ALIVE, its members or others.
- ALIVE’s web pages use "cookies" and cookies may also be set by third party websites. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that ALIVE place on your computer or mobile device. These cookies allow ALIVE to distinguish you from other users of ALIVE’s website, which helps ALIVE to provide you with a good experience when you browse ALIVE’s website and also allow ALIVE to improve ALIVE’s website. ALIVE may use different types of cookies, such as strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies and functionality cookies; most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through browser settings.
- Personal data privacy laws give you certain rights with regard to accessing information held about you.